Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Morning

I woke up this morning and noticed a red hue all over the trees. It rained last night and it must have helped all the tree's leave buds really "pop". In the morning sun it looked really cool almost like fall but I know that its spring and everything will be new again.
I'm feeling pretty good so far this morning. I had an appetite and I actually wanted to eat. Yesterday I went to a car show with my dad. I didn't want to take my car down because it looked like it was going to rain. I made it about an hour before I had to sit down because that damn truck came around and ran me over again. So I just sat in the car and relaxed a bit. We then went to lunch and I was able to eat. Yummy fried food that I shouldn't eat but what the heck. Dad dropped me off and I spent the afternoon napping and relaxing.
We are getting ready to go to church and I'm hoping that I'll be a little more lively today. I'm looking forward to getting out and seeing family, friends and neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment