Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cycle 10 almost over.

Cycle 10 is almost behind me. I have my home infusion pump hooked up until tommorow at noon. The home nure will come and disconnect me. I can't wait. We met with the local onc yesterday and will be meeting with a new doc down at Sloan in 2 weeks. I am hopeful that they will be able to ofer us a more agrressive treatment towards a cure. Work is getting busy and is keeping me occupied. I enjoy it very much. Next week I'm going to Boston to see my brother and catch a Red Sox game. I am really looking forard to that...

A freind of mine from my days at MapInfo is going to China and I have to say that I am jealous. If you read this before you go have a great time K and get in touch when you get back. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics and hearing about your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment