Saturday, March 20, 2010

Back in the Saddle

We went to the city on St. Patricks Day to visit the doc at Sloan. We were hoping to get over to 5th ave. to check out the parade but we had no such luck. We did mangage to have a corned beef and cabbage dinner at an Irish pub so that was our substitute. Treatment was with held to give me a chance to bounce back from the month long pain episode that I experienced. FINALLY THE PAIN HAS SUBSIDED! The suspicion is that I had an ulcer and it healed up with the doubling dose of prilosec. I worked from home this past week and I plan to head into the office on Tuesday. Sandy is away for the week end visiting her girlfriend down in North Carolina. It is a well deserved break for her and I just hope she comes back home (hahaha). Me and Olivia are enjoying our time together with a little help from Granma who is staying with us while Sandy is gone. Today we went to an awesome playground at the Hillside school in Niskayuna. It was lots of fun and afterwards we went to Target and did a little shopping.

I want everyone to know that I am feeling much better now that the pain is gone and I am concentrating on staying healthy and giving nothing back to the disease. My immune sytem is strong and the diease is weak. I feel my system kicking its ass....

Thats all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Great news! We're so happy to hear that you are feeling better!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love to you & family,
    Fred & Mary

    ReplyDelete